Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Le Bain Preview

Hey Guys today I want to preview the most hyped piece from the lookbook, the Le Bain Pullover.

The Le Bain Pullover is made of an all cotton french terry fleece. It features seamed pockets on the sides instead of the usual kangaroo pouch in order to make the print pop as much as possible. The print is a painting called The Luncheon on the Grass(1862-1863). This was painted by Ă‰douard Manet. This painting was very controversial due to the nude woman on the front.

As we all know, when Supreme drops the S/S all over print hoodie, everybody goes crazy and it sells out immediately. In 2012, it was that very nice floral print which was also put on the suede hat which is also very collectible. In S/S 13, Supreme used New Order's Power, Corruption, Lies album cover on a hoodie. That pullover is by far the craziest floral print I've ever seen.

Now onto this pullover. We all know this is going to last 30 seconds tops on the webstore due to there only being one colorway and they hype that this pullover has going for it. I personally think this is one of those pieces that I would get, put it in my closet and never wear it again. I just think it's a little too loud for my tastes. However, I think supreme made a really great piece with this and I think it looks better on person than it does in the preview.


I personally will be getting this and seeing how it looks on me. Then I'll make a decision on whether to keep it or not because I know I can always sell it if I don't like it.
Please tell me what you guys think in the comments and if you guys will be getting it!



No comments:

Post a Comment